Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 23rd

Could someone please wake me when it's the third week in July?

You see...I'm going on vacation and I don't want to forget to pack. But I'd like to sorta FF the days in between NOW and THEN, if you know what I mean. The kind of FF were you can still see the picture and you can stop the movie and watch the good parts, but you don't have to wait through the boring bits...like, I don't know, WORK!

Ok. Here we go. It's too early to really pack, so I'll just pack virtually:

Swimsuit? Check.

Sunscreen? Check.

Flip flops? Check.

Snorkel and Mask? Snorkel and Mask? Damn, where the hell is that thing? I'll have to find it later. Somewhere in the depths of the garage, I bet!

Umbrella...umbrella? Yep, I'm going to Michigan and it could be 100 degrees or it could be 60 and raining. Let's hope for sun.

Running Shoes (you bet your ass I'm gonna run!)? Check.

Anything else?

Hmm...toothbrush would be good, toothpaste of course, clean undies...something to write with and something to write on...maybe a book or two, my i-pod...sunglasses (let's HOPE I need them)...what else, what else...

Duh! A towel. You never travel without a towel.

There was one more thing.

I know I'm forgetting something...

No comments: